The Knowledge Platform has made some changes to the Knowledge Management Fund application process for 2020. The most important thing to take note of is that there is only one application window in 2020.
This year's application process entails an initial call for brief Expressions of Interest. This call for submissions is now open. Based on the quality and thematic relevance of the Expressions of Interest, we will then invite a select number of applicants to submit a full proposal.
KMF 2020 Timeline:
- February 7th: Theme and guidelines released
- March 13th: Expressions of Interest due
- March 26th: Invitations for full proposals
- April 9th: Full proposals due
- April 22nd: KMF recipients are awarded
- May 1st: KMF project start date