Gender-Sensitive Conflict Analysis: Impact & Lessons from Yemen & Nigeria
The KPSRL community is invited to join a virtual panel discussion co-hosted by Conciliation Resources and Saferworld on their new Facilitation guide: gender-sensitive conflict analysis to mark the 20th anniversary of Security Council Resolution 1325. This webinar will launch the new guide and provide clear examples of why this approach is critical for effective and strategic policy and programming.
This event is co-hosted by Conciliation Resources and Saferworld who have led international practice on gender-sensitive conflict analysis through developing and applying tools to ensure that peacebuilding practice is at minimum gender sensitive, moving towards gender-responsive and gender-transformative – where their work addresses the underlying structural causes and factors of gender inequality.
- Joelle Jenny, Director, Joint Funds Unit, Cabinet Secretariat, UK Government
- Hesta Groenewald, independent consultant (guide co-author)
- Stefania Minervino, Policy Officer, European Commission (DG DEVCO)
- Awfa Al Naami, Yemen Country Manager, Saferworld
- Janet Adama Mohammed, Programme Director for West Africa, Conciliation Resources
- Dr Sophia Close, Senior Adviser Gender and Peacebuilding, Conciliation Resources (moderator and guide co-author)
- Diana Trimiño Mora, Head of Programme Support and Senior Gender Adviser, Saferworld (moderator and guide co-author)
Please click here to access further details about this event.
Registration is mandatory to attend this event. Please register by clicking the button below.